Growing Perennials in Northern Ohio, Second Edition, was written by NOPS members from their extensive knowledge of gardening. It is full of planting techniques, design and placement ideas, and suggested varieties that work best in our area. It is available to members at a discounted price of $11.
This 200-page handbook covers:
- A detailed section on gardening fundamentals
- Helpful descriptions of 64 favorite perennials for Northern Ohio
- A section on gardening with foliage
- A section on designing the perennial garden
- Helpful appendices including a Glossary, and sections on botanical nomenclature and recommended reading
For information on how to obtain a copy of the handbook, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.